Reading the below tips and instructions for Eyebrows Lifting Surgery which are provided by Dr. Hadi Amali, will help you to have a better recovery period after Eyebrows Lifting Surgery.
1) After Eyebrows Lifting Surgery, there is no need to stay in the hospital and the patient will be discharged at the same day of surgery.
2) After the surgery, please keep the stitches area clean. If your cuts are made inside the hair, there is no need to have special aftercare, but if your cuts are after the hairline, then rub Gentamicin ointment on the stitches, 3 times a day.
3) Three days after Eyebrows Lifting Surgery, you can take shower. Before showering, please rub Gentamicin on the stitches.
4) After the surgery, you might face some symptoms like bleeding, redness and secretions. All of these are normal and usually fade away by themselves, 4 to 5 days after the surgery.
5) After the Eyebrow Lifting Surgery, you will face swelling around the surgery field. This swelling varies from one person to another, but it will increase 3 days after the surgery and then will come back to normal little by little.
6) After the surgery, while resting or sleeping, please use 2 pillows under your head, so that you could have a better blood circulation and avoid having too much swelling or bruising.
7) Usually, it’s possible to remove the stitches, 10 days after the surgery.