Reading the below tips and instructions for Brachioplasty (Arm Lift) which are provided by Dr. Hadi Amali, will help you to have a better recovery period after Brachioplasty (Arm Lift).
1) You should wear your special guin for 2 to 4 weeks after the surgery.
2) Your bandage will be removed two days after the surgery and then it should be changed daily.
3) As soon as you wake up after the surgery, try to open and close your fingers and after a few days try to move your arm.
4) Do not lift your hands above your shoulders for at least 3 to 4 weeks after arm lift surgery.
5) 2 weeks after arm lift surgery, in order to remove the scar lines, you should start using silicone cream and silicone tape on the wound area, for 3 to 6 months. The silicone cream and silicone tape should not touch an open wound. Laser treatment (2 months after the surgery) is very useful to remove the scar lines.