Reading the below tips and instructions for Thigh Lift Surgery which are provided by Dr. Hadi Amali, will help you to have a better recovery period after Thigh Lift Surgery.
1) Your drains should be removed 5 or 7 days.
2) You should wear your special guin for 3 to 4 weeks after the surgery, specially if you have done thigh liposuction at the same of thigh lifting.
3) You should walk and do light-exercises to avoid blood clots but you shouldn't do heavy-exercises.
4) You should stop taking Aspirins or other anticoagulant medicines and alcoholic drinks, at least 3 to 4 days before the surgery.
5) Taking care of the wounds (cut areas) are very necessary during the first week after the surgery. So please use antibiotic creams (Gentamisin) on the cut areas twice a day and please wash the cut area only with washing serum.
6) 2 weeks after Thigh Lift Surgery, in order to remove the scar lines, you should start using silicone cream and silicone tape on the wound area, for 3 to 6 months. The silicone cream and silicone tape should not touch an open wound. Laser treatment (2 months after the surgery) is very useful to remove the scar lines.