Reading the below tips and instructions for Body Liposuction and Fat Injection which are provided by Dr. Hadi Amali, will help you to have a better recovery period after Body Liposuction and Fat Injection.
1) You should wear special guin for 2 months after Liposuction date. In the first month, please wear the guin 24 hours (day and night). In the second month, you can wear the guin during the day only.
2) You should massage the surgical areas with olive oil or Vaseline 2 or 3 times a day for 3 weeks.
3) You can take a complete shower 2 days after surgery. Please use baby shampoo to which the skin is less sensitive.
4) You can start light and slow exercises 1 month after the surgery but you can do heavier exercises 2 months after the surgery.
5) After the surgery, your diet should include foods which are rich in protein. You should avoid having salty foods and you should control the amount of salt you take.
6) During the few first weeks after the surgery, you will face ascending swelling which is natural. 4 weeks after the surgery, the swelling will be reduced little by little and the you can see then final result of the surgery after 3 months.
7) After Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL), you should sleep on the abdomen for 6 weeks. You should avoid sitting directly on your buttocks and instead you should use the special medical pillow for sitting.
8) After Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL), your buttocks will be swollen and somehow hard. Your buttocks will become gradually soft again after 4 weeks.
9) After Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL), injecting any medical/surgical syringes to your buttocks is prohibited. Syringes should be injected to the arms or thighs.
10) After Fat Transfer to Buttocks (BBL), at least 30% to 50% of the injected fat will be absorbed and will disappear.
11) After the surgery, using diapers on the abdomen and around sides is recommended for 7 to 10 days after the surgery.
12) After the surgery, you should walk regularly every day (30 minutes every 5 hours). You should avoid laying on the bed for a long time.
13) In order to reduce the absorption of the injected fat to buttocks, you should not take warm shower and you should not use Sauna, Jacuzzi and Solar for at least 3 months after surgery.
14) You should stop using hookah, cigarettes and hormonal drugs, 2 weeks before the surgery.
15) You should stop taking Aspirins or other anticoagulant medicines and alcoholic drinks, at least 3 to 4 days before the surgery.
16) For the first 2 weeks after the surgery, please use antibiotic creams (Gentamisin) on the cut areas twice a day and please wash the cut area only with washing serum.